Beginning hula classes for individuals interested in the Hawaiian dance and culture. Students will learn basic hula movements, language, and customs.

*private lessons available

Contact Uila at hulalavegas@gmail.com


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thanks and March

Thank you to everyone who attended our second/last FREE February classes this past Monday. We had such a great turn-out. Although some of you couldn't stay the whole time, I appreciate the effort in exposing your daughters to something new. I know how difficult it can be dealing with the ever-changing minds of toddlers/preschoolers. In any case, thank you for trying!

We will be starting our first month of classes this coming Monday, March 1. 3-5 year olds at 11 and 6-9 year olds at 4

For the sad news...thank you for all who came to the 5-5:45pm classes; unfortunately, I will need to wait to continue this class until I have enough signed-up. I appreciate your time and will let you know when we will start it up in the future.

If you need a copy of the flier I passed out with the 2010 schedule, please email me at hulalavegas(at)gmail(dot)com and I can send you an electronic copy via email.

See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment